Whenever you want to reboot a server, this is the icon you should be interested in.
You can provide id and name.
- Host name : Select the host you want to reboot.
- Variable : Alternative to Host name, hostname will be resolved from this variable.
- Force reboot : Force reboot the server(i.e kill all running jobs on host and then reboot).
Reboot after Completing Jobs : Wait until all running jobs are finished. This can be ignored by setting up Timeout.
- Timeout : Only applicable for Reboot after Completing Jobs, force reboot the server after
xseconds. Valid values is from
0is specified, it represents unlimited seconds.
Timeout warning(minute) : Produced a timeout message in respective log and reboot icon color will be changed to orange.
- Force run : If this is “on” then it don’t care if the host is disabled in Zabbix. Just do reboot.